1. Be in Kindergarten or five years of age.
2. Memorize the Adventurer pledge and law.
3. Have someone you know read the following to you:
a. Bible story (grade level)
b. Nature story (grade level)
c. Another story (grade level)
4. Memorize the eight major colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown and black.
5. Memorize the primary colors: red, yellow, and blue.
6. Earn the "Color Your World" chip.
7. Ask your parents to tell or read you a story about Ellen G. White.
8. Memorize Philippians 4:4 and three Bible verses of your choice.
9. Earn at least eight beaver chips. Two from each division.
10. Work on a minimum of six craft projects of your choice.
1. Learn to:
a. Tie your shoes (or Velcro them properly).
b. Comb or brush your hair.
c. Brush your teeth properly.
d. Dress yourself.
e. Wash your hands.
2. Memorize John 3:16 and another text from the list below.
Psalms 32:7 or 119:73
Proverbs 3:1 or 20:11
1 Corinthians 10:31
1 John 4:7 or 12 or 19
3. Learn your telephone number, full name, parent's name, and address.
4. Earn at least two Beaver Chips from the list below.
Know Your Body
1. Learn to pray to Jesus.
2. Memorize The Lord's Prayer.
3. Memorize the First Commandment and the first eight words of the Fourth Commandment.
4. Memorize Philippians 4:4 and another verse relating to God from the memory verses below.
Deut. 6:5 or 7:21
Psalms 8:9 or 32:8 or 92:1
1 John 4: 7,8 and 19
5. Earn at least two Beaver Chips from the list below.
Jesus Loves Me
Things That Grow
1. Memorize the Fifth Commandment. Give an explanation.
2. Choose from five of the following activities. (Do the activity for five working days):
a. Wash, dry, or empty the dishwasher dishes.
b. Pick up your toys.
c. Hang up your clothes.
d. Make your own bed.
e. Fold the clean clothes.
f. Take care of your pet(s).
g. Water the plants in your house.
h. Lead out in worship with a story.
3. Help pack a lunch and participate in an outdoor activity with a family member, close friend, or your club.
4. Earn the Pets Chip.
5. Memorize a Bible verse from the list below
Mark 3: 34
Ephesians 3:15 or 6:1
1 John 4:21
1. Memorize your country's Pledge of Allegiance or National Anthem.
2. Prepare and deliver a food basket to a needy family.
3. Make and deliver a Get Well Card to a sick person.
4. Memorize Genesis 1:1 or a verse about your world from the list below.
Mathew 19:19 or 22:37
1 John 4:5
5. Learn the days of creation and what was created on each day.
6. Earn at least two Beaver Chips from the list below.
Crayons & Markers
Gadgets & Sand
Shapes & Sizes